St. Paul and Minneapolis Furnace Installation & Replacement
Quality Furnace Services for Twin Cities
Need a new furnace for your home? Service Today! has you covered. We offer new installation and replacement of all types of gas furnaces, including all makes and models from major HVAC brands. Our St. Paul furnace installation team is highly trained and experienced in the proper installation of gas furnaces. We can ensure that your new heating system is properly and safely set up so you can start enjoying a more comfortable home today!
Should You Replace Your Existing Furnace?
While many heating system problems can be effectively addressed with professional furnace repairs, some problems just can’t be fixed.
Here are a few signs that it might be time to consider replacing your current furnace:
- Your furnace is more than 10-15 years old
- The pilot light is yellow instead of blue (this could indicate a carbon monoxide leak)
- There are strange squealing, banging, or popping noises coming from the furnace
- The furnace doesn’t adequately heat your home
- Your furnace is blowing cold air instead of warm/hot air
- You keep needing to schedule repairs
- There is visible rust or cracks on and around the furnace
You may also want to consider replacing your furnace if your current model isn’t very energy efficient. Newer models offer better performance, longer lifespans (with proper maintenance), and greatly improved efficiency, which can save you a ton of money on your monthly utility bills.
Service Today! Without Delay
We are proud to have an entire team dedicated only to installations. This allows us to ensure that we always have someone ready to assist you when you need furnace installation or replacement in St. Paul, Minneapolis, Bloomington, or any of the surrounding areas. When you call, we’ll dispatch one of our heating experts to your home right away. We can even recommend products that suit your particular space, comfort preferences, and budgetary needs!