- Better Performance: More than anything else, it’s important to schedule furnace maintenance in the winter so that your system functions at peak performance. With temperatures in St. Paul regularly dipping into the single digits and even below freezing, getting a furnace tune-up will ensure your unit provides consistent heating power all winter-long.
- Greater Energy-Efficiency: Because you will be using your furnace more in winter than at any other time of the year, it is easy for your system to get overworked, and end up wasting energy. Maintenance not only helps your furnace provide more warmth throughout the season, but prevents you from wasting money on increased energy costs, too.
- Guaranteed Protection: A furnace that malfunctions can release dangerous gases and even cause carbon monoxide leaks. With a winter tune-up, an experienced heating technician will be able to guarantee your system is venting properly, keeping you and your family safe in the upcoming months.
- Fewer Repairs: The best way to prevent furnace repairs is to schedule annual maintenance. The last thing you want in the dead of winter is for your furnace to break-down, forcing you to call for emergency service. By scheduling a tune-up now, you can identify any potential issues, and prevent problems before they occur.
- Improved Indoor Air Quality: A furnace that circulates dirty air around your home is likely to contribute to winter allergies and breathing problems. Furnace maintenance helps improve your indoor air quality, reducing the amount of pollutants and allergens in your air and creating a healthier and happier environment for people with reparatory issues, asthma, allergies, and everyone else, too.
To schedule furnace maintenance for your St. Paul home today, call (888) 998-2032, or send us a message online.