The SHAPE Membership Program: How It Measures Up
Service Today believes in saving time and money for customers in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area. Heating and air conditioning systems work hard and will become less reliable and break down if not serviced regularly. The same goes for plumbing and electrical systems. That’s why we offer the Safeguard Heating, Air, Plumbing, and Electrical (SHAPE) Membership program.
What Does SHAPE Do?Maintenance isn’t something we do just to upsell services. All home systems need it so you can rely on them all year long. Here are just some of the benefits:
- Reduce energy costs by up to 30%.
- Maintenance jobs are recommended by manufacturers.
- Increased performance and reliability.
- Stick to the terms of warranties (most require maintenance by a licensed professional).
- Priority scheduling for maintenance and other services.
- Breakdowns are prevented before your system fails.
- Your home is not only more comfortable, but safer.
More Opportunities to SaveWe work with many vendors to offer discounted equipment tune-ups and safety inspections. These don’t include labor intensive service such as heat exchange or burner cleaning. But new customers and loyal clientele can take advantage of discounts for many common services. And, we offer a 10% discount on repairs and other service needs to members, while an Umbrella Guarantee means SHAPE goes with you when you move. Service Today also differs from competitors with our monthly payment plans. You can opt for two or four annual home visits, both at reasonable prices and involving in-depth inspections of all HVAC, electrical, and plumbing components. When servicing your equipment, our technicians fill out a detailed report so all issues are accounted for and our process is completely transparent.
Sign Up Today!Pay monthly or make a one time investment for overall savings. SHAPE is a comprehensive plan that covers:
- HVAC: A 59-point checklist that includes evaluating heat exchangers, examining AC airflow, cleaning outside condensers, testing safety controls, and performing an energy efficiency evaluation.
- Plumbing: Includes testing water for contaminants, checking for water and gas leaks, performing safety inspections in your kitchen and bathroom, and testing water heaters and water/gas shut-off valves.
- Electrical: Entails verifying the function of smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, testing outlets and HVAC safety controls, checking for loose/damaged wiring, and inspecting your home electrical panel for fire hazards. Our home service professionals are ready to provide the maintenance that keeps your heating and cooling, electrical, and plumbing systems running reliably and safely. They are highly skilled and extensively trained in their field. Your home is in good hands when you hire Service Today for maintenance. To get started with our SHAPE program, contact us online or call 888-395-0085 today!