The Service Today! Team Specializes in Repiping a House the Right Way
If you haven’t serviced your plumbing in a few decades, or are moving into an older home in Brainerd, you may want to consider repiping service. Typically, you don’t see most pipes because they’re behind the walls or underground. A whole house repipe is a complex job that the licensed, trained technicians at Service Today! can take on. We’ll manage the entire process and even offer discounts and financing to help you budget for such a project.
Signs You Need to Repipe Your House
Repiping a house may be the best option if you notice any of these signs with your plumbing system:
- Frequent Repairs Are Needed: Once pipes are in use for a few decades, they may be deteriorating. Trouble spots may crop up in several places, requiring more frequent repair jobs; it can more cost-effective to replace the entire system than to keep fixing it.
- Corrosion: Signs of corrosion include seeing rust on metal pipes or changes in water quality. The color of water may look brown or cloudy, and it may start to taste and smell strange as well. If corrosion is eating through pipe material, leaks may become more common.
- Rust: Galvanized steel is highly prone to rust over time. Copper pipes are less likely to rust, although flux material used to seal joints can develop rust.
- Water Damage: You may need repiping if there are often new water stains on ceilings and walls, you hear running water with no taps on, or pools of sewage appear on your lawn. If there are multiple signs of water damage, then consider a whole house repipe.
- Multiple Plumbing Issues: Aside from leaks, you may hear noise from pipes throughout your home, it may be hard to get warmer or cooler water, and the water pressure may not be right (low pressure can mean a leak or severe clog).
Benefits of Repiping Your House
Repiping a house can eliminate a range of plumbing issues that may be costing you time, patience, and money. It can also mitigate hazards such as lead exposure, wastewater backups, and property damage due to floods. Investing in repiping not only restores function, but also your safety and well-being. Hidden leaks can support mold and bacterial growth, which can cause illness and disease.
There are also a few options for repiping. The more popular ones include copper pipes that are extremely durable and corrosion resistant. You can reduce the cost to repipe a house by installing PEX piping. It is cheaper and also flexible so it’s easier to install. Another benefit is resistance to corrosion and freezing.
Schedule a Whole House Repipe with Service Today! In Brainerd
At Service Today!, we offer high-quality installation, upfront pricing, and numerous ways to help afford repiping a house. We are an award-winning company in business since 2005. No matter how big or small the job, our technicians are up to the task. If you live in Brainerd and need a plumbing overhaul in your home, request service online or call us at (888) 393-0953.