Fixture Replacement in Brainerd, MN
Brainerd’s Most Trusted Plumbing Fixture Replacement Professionals
Replacing plumbing fixtures quickly adds function and value to your home. Long before they break down, your fixtures may start to deteriorate, become less reliable, and appear worn out. Fixture replacement is an effective way to update your bathroom, kitchen, laundry room, or basement. At Service Today!, we specialize in installing all types of plumbing fixtures and can help improve your Brainerd home’s potential.
Why You Should Replace Your Plumbing Fixtures
Replacing plumbing fixtures can have many benefits. These are some of the reasons you should consider installing new fixtures:
- Leaks: The most common reason to replace a plumbing fixture such as a sink, faucet, toilet, garbage disposal, or water heater. The average leak can waste thousands of gallons of water in a year.
- Outdated: If the fixture looks out of date, it can affect the décor and atmosphere of your home. Old hardware can also make your house unattractive to potential buyers. Changing it out can update your home’s style.
- Efficiency: Modern sinks, tubs, and toilets are designed to operate more efficiently. For example, some toilets now include dual-flush models and pressure-assisted flushing.
- Cost: Fixture replacement allows you to save by using less water and avoiding the need to have older fixtures repaired. Efficiency also means you can experience long-term savings.
- Convenience: Many newer fixtures are easier to operate. You also have the peace of mind knowing they’re much less likely to suddenly fail at the most inconvenient time.
How Often Should I Replace My Fixtures?
It depends on the fixture and its condition. Sinks tend to last a long time. While stainless steel can last 15 to 30 years, acrylic may be in top shape even after the 50-year mark. Most sink faucets last from 15 to 20 years, but wear and tear and water quality can affect longevity. On average, a garbage disposal lasts 10 years, while conventional gas water heaters run for 6 to 8 years and electric units up to 12 years. Toilets, however, can last for decades with maintenance and minor repairs.
Schedule a Fixture Replacement with Service Today! In Brainerd
Our licensed plumbers will replace any type of plumbing fixture, whether it’s leaking, beyond repair, or it’s time for an update. We’re committed to customer satisfaction and can suggest options to upgrade your kitchen or bathroom. Schedule plumbing fixture replacement in Brainerd, MN, today by calling (888) 329-1185 today!