Port Charlotte Heating, AC & Electrical Services
Taking Care of Your Home & Keeping Your Family Comfortable!
Your search for a team that can handle your every home comfort and safety need ends here. Here at Service Today!, our team is proud to be your go-to for heating, cooling, and electrical services in Port Charlotte. As one of the most trusted and recognized home service teams, you can count on us for exceptional workmanship and unparalleled customer care. Each of our skilled technicians is fully licensed, bonded, insured, and ready to handle any service you throw our way.
Our Comprehensive Heating, Cooling & Electrical Services Include:
- AC repair and maintenance
- AC installation
- Electric heating repair and maintenance
- Electric heating installation
- Heat pumps
- Ductless mini-splits
- Indoor air quality
- Pool heaters and heat pumps
- Electrical inspections
- Electrical troubleshooting and repair
- Electrical installations
- Wiring and rewiring
- Surge protection
- Circuit breakers
- Electrical panels and fuse boxes
For service upon which you can truly rely, turn to Service Today!.
Signs You Need a Heater Repair
When your heater isn’t keeping your family warm like it should be, Service Today! has a solution. We recommend calling in our Port Charlotte heating experts as soon as you notice that something is wrong with your system. It is always best to repair issues right away so that you can avoid a major heating disaster.
Signs You Need a Heater Repair Include:
- An unexpected spike in utility bills
- Uneven heat distribution
- Constantly having to adjust your thermostat
- Banging, screeching, or rattling sounds coming from your heater
- Bad odors coming from air ducts
- Long start-up times
- Short cycling
Benefits of Upgrading Your AC
Considering replacing your outdated and inefficient air conditioner? We understand installing a new system might seem like an overwhelming task, but it is worth it. Plus, Service Today! makes the installation process easy as can be!
Some of the Key Benefits of New ACs Include:
- Energy efficiency (that means lower utility bills!)
- Quiet operation
- Smart thermostat technology
- Improved air filtration technology
- Strong, evenly distributed airflow
- Extended system warranty
- Enhanced system durability
- Increased property value
When you’re ready for a new system, give our Port Charlotte air conditioning experts a call. We will inspect your home and work closely with you to understand your comfort needs before selecting the perfect system for your family.
Do I Need an Electrical Inspection?
Your electrical system is responsible for safely distributing electricity to your electrical appliances. When something goes wrong with your system, you can experience serious problems, including damaged or destroyed appliances, electric shock, or even fires. With so much at risk, it is very important to schedule a professional inspection the moment you discover that something could be wrong with your system, even if the issue appears to be minor.
You Should Schedule an Electrical Inspection If:
- Your outlets or switches are hot or scorched
- You receive a shock when you plug or unplug certain appliances
- There are burning smells coming from your outlets or switches
- Your lights are making buzzing sounds
- The electrical panel is rusty or otherwise damaged
- You discover frayed or chewed wiring
- You use a lot of extension cords and power strips in your home
- You can’t run too many appliances without the circuit breaker tripping
- You recently treated a rodent infestation (rodents love to chew on wires)
- There are frequent dips and surges in power in your home
Big or small, Service Today! has the tools and expertise necessary to handle any electrical issue in your home. Our Port Charlotte electricians provide thorough inspections and reliable repairs.
There for You 24/7
HVAC and electrical emergencies are no joke. If you are experiencing an urgent AC, heating, or electrical problem, don’t worry. Service Today! is on call and ready to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year because we are committed to being there for you when you need us most.
A fast, effective fix is always just a phone call away! No matter the time, when you call us for service, we always arrive in trucks fully stocked with everything your home needs so we can get straight to work and you can get back to your usual routine right away.
Call (888) 998-2032 to schedule a 24/7 heating, AC, or electrical service in Port Charlotte.