The Daikin DX20VC is a high-efficiency air conditioner. It is powered by a Daikin brand variable-speed compressor, ensuring that the unit can reach up to 24.5 SEER cooling performance, which can result in significantly lower energy bills and better indoor comfort compared to central air conditioners with a single stage compressor.
Its proprietary Daikin Inside™ technology allows for sophisticated diagnostics and optimal performance routines. Its heavy-gauge galvanized steel enclosure with sound-control top baked enamel finish protects your system from weather conditions.
• R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
• Daikin variable-speed swing and scroll compressors
• High-density foam compressor sound blanket
• ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
• Daikin control algorithmic logic
• In communicating mode, only two lowvoltage wires to outdoor unit required
• Diagnostic indicator lights, seven-segment LED display, and fault code storage
• Daikin Inside intelligence for diagnostics
• Quiet ECM outdoor fan motor
• Fully charged for 15’ of tubing length
• Field-installed bi-flow filter drier
• Coil and ambient temperature sensors
• Suction pressure transducer
• Sweat connection service valves with easy access to gauge ports
• AHRI Certified; ETL ListedWe're a trusted and ready to serve you. Call us today at (651) 356-6154 and take the first step towards better comfort!