Garland Heating, Cooling & Electrical Services
Taking Care of Your Home Is What We Do Best
As a family-owned company, Service Today! understands the importance of a functional and comfortable home. Since opening our doors in 2005, our team has remained committed to offering the most reliable home comfort solutions to the members of our community. From minor repairs to routine maintenance to system replacements to new installations, we are fully prepared to handle your every heating, air conditioning, and electrical service in Garland and the surrounding communities.
Our Services Include:
- AC repair
- AC installation
- Indoor air quality
- Pool heaters and heat pumps
- Whole house surge protection
- Wiring and rewiring
How Often Should I Schedule an Electrical Inspection?
Electrical inspections are the key to ensuring your electrical system is functioning safely. During an inspection, your Garland electrician can evaluate all safety features, ensure your system is fully up to code, and identify any problem areas. How often you should schedule an electrical inspection depends on how old your home is. If your home is brand new, you can schedule an inspection once every 7-10 years. If your home is 20 years or older, you should schedule an inspection every 3-5 years.
Of course, if you are experiencing electrical problems, you should schedule an inspection right away.
Signs You Need to Call an Electrician in Garland
Your family relies heavily on a properly functioning electrical system. As soon as you suspect that something is amiss with your system, you should call Service Today!. Electrical problems can cause serious damage to your home and put your family at risk of serious injuries, so they should never be brushed under the rug.
You Need to Call an Electrician If:
- Your lights dim when you plug an appliance in
- You see sparks when you plug or unplug a cord
- Your lights are buzzing or flickering
- Your electrical panel is extra rusty
- There is a burning smell coming from your appliances
- Your family relies on power strips and extension cords
- You experience frequent sags and dips in power
- Your appliances seem like they never run at full power
- Cords are loose in your outlets
- Your outlets or switches are scorched or hot to the touch
Electrical work is serious business and should be handled accordingly. If you are tempted to handle your electrical repairs, we would advise against that. Bring in our Garland electrical service team and rest easy knowing we get the job done right the first time, every time.
Dependable AC Repairs in Garland
Here in Texas, a properly functioning air conditioner is essential. If your system is on the fritz, you need fast and reliable service.
Call Our HVAC Experts for an AC Repair If:
- The AC is blowing hot air
- The evaporator coils are frozen
- The outside AC unit is leaking
- There are funky odors coming from your air registers
- The temp in your home never matches the temp on your thermostat
- There was an unexpected spike in your utility bills
- The AC is making loud and unusual noises
- The airflow is weak or inconsistent
- There are warm and cools spots in your home
No matter the problem at hand, Service Today! has a solution. Our Garland AC repair specialists have encountered and resolved every kind of AC problem under the sun and can have your system up and running in no time.
8 Signs You Need to Schedule a Heater Repair in Garland
Whether caused by wear and tear, old age, extreme weather conditions, or a lack of maintenance, the occasional heater repair is to be expected. At Service Today!, our Garland heater repair experts have the tools, training, and technology to handle any problem you may encounter with your furnace.
Your Heater May Need Repair If You Notice:
- Insufficient airflow
- A malfunctioning thermostat
- Excessive moisture buildup inside
- A yellow burner flame
- A sudden spike in your heating bill
- Short cycling
- Loud noises
- Strange smells
Join Our SHAPE Maintenance Program!
When it comes to taking care of your home, no one does it quite like Service Today!. Our Garland HVAC and electrical team is familiar with all makes and models of equipment and has developed a comprehensive maintenance program to ensure your home’s most essential systems are taken care of.
When You Become a Member of Our Shape Maintenance Program, You Can Enjoy:
- Discounts on products and repairs
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee with every service
- Priority scheduling
- Reduced service fees
Whether you opt for a monthly or upfront payment plan, you will receive in-depth inspections and comprehensive tune-ups of your heating, air conditioning, and electrical systems. These maintenance appointments prevent mechanical problems, satisfy your manufacturer’s warranty, improve your energy efficiency, reduce the risk of repairs and breakdowns, and keep your home running smoothly.
We're committed to providing the highest quality and most professional services leading to safe, comfortable, convenient, and energy-efficient homes for our clients and their families.