Electrical Safety Inspections in Dallas
Thorough Inspections that Ensure Your Electrical SafetyWhether you’re buying a new home in Dallas, have an old home, or are renovating, an electrical safety inspection can ensure things are working well, and at the very least afford you peace of mind. It also allows us to spot hidden issues, make repairs on the spot, and ensure your home is up to code. Our trucks are fully stocked so our technicians can immediately repair any surprises they find. Wear and tear can affect the condition of electrical components and devices in any home, so scheduling an electrical home safety inspection is important in a variety of circumstances.
When to Schedule an Electrical Safety Inspection
You should schedule an electrical inspection if:
- You’re buying a new home or selling your existing one.
- Your home hasn’t been evaluated in at least a decade.
- The structure is more than 25 years old.
- A major renovation has just been completed.
- A home insurance company requested an evaluation.
What We Cover in Our Electrical Safety InspectionsOur Dallas technicians are trained in all aspects of home electrical safety and the requirements of the National Electric Code (NEC). During your electrical safety inspection, Service Today! will evaluate the condition and function of:
- Electrical panels
- Circuit breakers
- Wall outlets/switches
- Electrical wiring
- GFCIs and AFCIs
- Room, safety, and security lighting
- Smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- Power to major appliances
- Electrical components in attics, crawlspaces, and other infrequently used areas
Service Today! is trusted throughout the Dallas area to help homeowners with electrical safety inspections. When you need any type of electrical service, we can make repairs or replacements, prevent further damage, and avoid injuries. Call (888) 395-0085 to schedule your home electrical safety inspection today.