Brainerd AC Installations & Replacements
Upgrading Your Home to a Higher Level of Comfort
Even though Minnesota is known for its snowy winters, summers would be miserable without the comfort proper air conditioning
provides. If you’re looking to install your home’s first air conditioner, need to replace your existing unit, or just decide it’s time for an upgrade, Service Today!
has all the products and services you need. We provide our Brainerd customers with durable, effective, and energy-efficient units from trusted brands, paired with the affordable prices and outstanding service that you’ve come to expect from our licensed and certified technicians.
Call (888) 998-2032 today to schedule your same-day appointment with our Brainerd AC installation experts – we’re ready to help you find the perfect new air conditioner for your home!
When Should You Replace Your Air Conditioner?
While our Brainerd air conditioning technicians can fix just about any malfunction your air conditioner faces
and provide essential maintenance services
to extend its lifespan, every unit eventually succumbs to age-related damages. When that happens, you could find yourself entirely without cool air flowing through your home. Stay ahead of AC failures by learning to spot the warning signs of an air conditioner that needs to be replaced.
You May Need a New Air Conditioner If:
- You’re noticing a lack of cool air: Lukewarm or low-pressure air is a major sign that something’s wrong with your unit, and if the problem is severe enough, a repair may only fix things short-term.
- Moisture is building up on or pooling around your unit: Excess moisture, whether from condensation or leaking refrigerant, can cause components to freeze or encourage mold growth inside your unit.
- Strange sounds and smells are coming from your vents: If your AC is louder than usual when you turn it on, or if lowering the thermostat brings strange scents into your home, you may have a big problem on your hands.
- Short cycling has become an issue: When your unit turns on and off again multiple times in quick succession, a phenomenon known as short cycling, it’s a major warning sign that something’s wrong.
- You’re seeing higher energy bills: A worn-down air conditioner needs to use more energy to function, and that means you’ll be paying higher utility bills.
- It’s been over 10 years since your last replacement: Air conditioners typically have a lifespan of 10-15 years, and while maintenance can extend that lifespan, every unit will eventually breathe its last.
If you notice symptoms like the ones described above, let our Brainerd AC installation team know, and we’ll make sure your unit is replaced before you experience any additional loss of comfort.
Your Local Brainerd AC Replacement Experts
It might be tempting to treat your air conditioner installation as a DYI project, but this is a home renovation procedure best left to experts. If your air conditioner is installed incorrectly by an amateur, you can experience problems with energy efficiency, a shortened HVAC (heating
, ventilation, and air conditioning) lifespan due to wear and tear, or even risks to your safety. Additionally, you could wind up with an air conditioner that isn’t the correct size for your home, leading to further damages and inefficiency. As trained, licensed, and NATE (North American Technician Excellence) certified technicians
, the Service Today!
team in Brainerd and beyond
can make sure that your new air conditioner is sized and installed correctly, so you can get the most out of your new addition.
Our team offers free quotes on all Brainerd AC replacements – call (888) 998-2032 or get in touch with our team online today to learn more!